TRASSIR Keyboard – professional software for advanced control of cameras in the TRASSIR system using a joystick and its keyboard. Additional functions (unlike the TRASSIR PTZ module): display control, preset control, rail camera control, alarm output control. USB protection key included (for remote client).
Works with recommended remote controls for PTZ cameras.
Attention. The remotes do not work on ARM-based recorders, i.e. this script is useless for this type of recorders.
For example, for the Hikvision DS-1005KI model, the "+" and "-" buttons can be activated in the "Aperture", "Focus", "Rail" modes. Pressing the "+" and "-" keys again activates Autofocus mode, "Enter" – switching to auto-patrol. The numeric keypad is used to enter the monitor/camera number, as well as to select the preset number of the PTZ camera. Camera management capabilities:
- Movement on the rail (optional, with the possibility of integration with TRASSIR).
- Selecting a preset for PTZ cameras.
- Focus / autofocus.Aperture / auto-aperture.
- PTZ (including PTZ FishEye cameras, as well as zoom cameras).
The camera can be controlled by several operators at one time. The management priority is set by user rights. One client machine is controlled by 1 operator from a joystick at a time. I.e., for example, to control a video wall of 6 monitors by 2 operators at once, 2 client machines (KM) will be required with a predefined breakdown of monitors by operators (as an option - 3 monitors will be connected to each KM). Designed to work only on the Trassir server side.
Setting up the joystickFor the joystick to work in Trassir, it is required:
- Insert the Joystick into the USB port of the server where the Joystick will be used.
- To switch the Joystick to USB-mode, hold down the windows\ch key for 5 seconds.
- Restart the Trassir software on the machine where the joystick is connected.
- After that, you should already have Joystick control.
Configuring the scriptInstallation
- Go to automation, click "Download example" and select "From file", specifying the path to the script
- Uncheck "Enable script" and click save
- Go to the parameters and select: Alarm output 1, alarm output 2 and the current number of monitors
- Save the script and tick "Enable script"
- Choose the server with which you will work.
- Choose the quantity of your monitors.
- Set up the ratio of the keys on the joystick and the value in the script for the correct transmission of the value 0-9.
- Select the key that is responsible for enter.
- Also, configure the buttons to change the modes PTZ control mode \ Preset mode.
- Select the keys that are responsible for the buttons on the remote control handle.
- Configure the keys to switch to the "Monitor Selection" mode and the "Camera Selection" mode.
How to work with the script:
When running the script, the initial mode is "Viewing".
- To display the camera, you must first select a monitor (from 1 to 9) and press Enter.
The script will display the entered monitor, if the entered digit is less than the current number of monitors (selected in the parameters), the script will notify you about it with a message.
- After the monitor is displayed, you will need to select the camera using numbers (the channel name must consist of numbers, their number remains at the user's choice) and then press Enter.
If there is no camera entered on the server, the script will notify the user about this and will wait for the correct input.
- To switch to the preset mode, press the "mode change" button, then use the "0-9" buttons and the Enter key to send a command to switch to the preset of the already selected camera.
Example of work in pictures
Configure: the "F1" key to select the monitor, the "F2" key to select the camera.
After that, enter the number of the monitor on which we want to display the camera, let's say "1":
Press "F1", thereby switching to monitor selection mode.
Next, press "enter":
After the monitor has been selected, you will be transferred to the "camera selection" mode where you need to enter the channel name of the desired camera, for example "11":
(double clicking will enter the value 11)
Next, confirm the entry of the channel number with the "enter" key.
After that, this camera channel will switch to the "camera view" mode and you will be able to control the camera.
To change the camera viewing mode \PTZ- preset, press the windows\ch key.
- No labels